
Well hello!
Vince and I got to go see our acrobat again tonight and boy was she moving! She is very active. I took 4 sips of coke before our appointment and what usually takes 15 minutes took almost 45 minutes because she just wouldn't hold still long enough to see if she was a he or a she! Finally, after several attempts, the techs said they were pretty sure it is a girl. (They were confident enough that they gave me a "It's a Girl" keychain.) That will be the fifth little girl born into my husband's family and the first born into mine. My sisters both have little boys.
Just in case you can't tell, I am super excited and will probably lay awake thinking about her tonight because now it just feels so real that I just can't hardly stand to wait another 5 months. Whew, that seems like so long from now.
Talk soon!!!


1 comment:
So glad you started a blog! I already added you to my page. Love the name Kinsley, too, by the way! I can't remember if I told you that on the phone or not. Have a great day!
Post a Comment