My mom will be here in 2 weeks to "wait" with me and I am so glad because I am quitting my job for good, I think, and it will be very hard for me to relinquish control. Imagine that, me wanting to be in control. :)
I have been sewing up a storm for the last two weeks. I don't really know what I am doing, but by the grace of God I have made some really cute stuff. I even sold a handmade baby sling on ebay. I am awaiting Christy from Alabama (the girl who bought it) comments about how her baby likes it. She already told me she received it and I did a beautiful job. I am SO glad she liked it b/c I tried really hard for it to look like she bought it at a store. That was my goal!
This morning at 6 a.m. I tried making the little fabric pieces that have the ribbon tabs on them. OMG, I made 2 matching ones that are fuschia pink fuzzy fabric on one side and aqua blue fabric with yellow, purple, pink, white, etc. butterflies on the other. The tabbed ribbons are purple, pink, white and yellow. TOO CUTE and SOOO SOFT. I can't wait to show my mom my new creation and I hope Little Bit loves hers!

2 comments:
I love all your sewing projects. Can you email me how exactly you made that last little fabric thing with the ribbon loops? That would be a great little toy thing for Savannah. We are beyond the sling thing now - although those are wonderful! And, you sold one on Ebay! I'm so impressed! I need to start doing something creative and selling it!
You are too cute!!! Impressive little fabric thingy!! I'm sure Kinsley will love it! And Lynn's baby girl is so precious!! You're next, sweetheart!! You're going to fine not working, she will have you plenty occupied!! - Misty
Post a Comment