katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Morning to Everyone!!!

Just a quick update with some pics from last week. Our baby girl is now crawling. She was in the floor playing with her daddy on Saturday and I walked by and said, "wait, is she crawling???" he calmly said, "yeah, she is." It figures, I had been waiting and watching and as soon as I turn my back, she does it.

Testing out her big girl carseat, which we, the new parents that we are, can't figure out how to install it rear facing... even though it was designed for that! Ugh!
Fun times with Daddy
Playdate with Devin last week
In the hotel lobby waiting to check Daddy in last Monday.
Her new favorite toy... any magazine I will let her shred!


No comments: