katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pics from the last week or so...

Trying to feed her baby.... still learning!
Climbing... as usual.
"Mom, why do you tell me I'm gonna break my neck? I don't understand!"
How cute is this outfit from Mrs. Debbie?
Okay, so she always slouches her neck when she passes out in the car these days so I saw this at Wal-mart and bought it. Unfortunately, it really restricts any movement, so it will be going back to the store. When I put it on her she just looked at me like, "Seriously, you want me to wear this?"
Then she cracked up!
Blowing kisses to mommy! My favorite!
She loves to sit in the grown up chair on the front porch with me in the afternoon. She actually sits still for a little while.
Instead of picking flowers, she picks leaves. Oh well, I prefer my flowers on the bushes anyway!

No comments: