katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Vacation in St. Augustine... kinda bizzare, huh?

This post is somewhat of a hodgepodge of the last few weeks.

Last Saturday we ventured off to our old stomping grounds... St. Augustine. We miss that area so much and were so glad to take a few days to get back there. Here are some pics of Daddy and Baby K enjoying the pool at the resort.







After our swim lessons, we ventured out to the pool with the tripletts from across the street. She did very well! She even floated in the big pool all by herself (with me next to her of course) with only her arm floaties on.

Afterward Baby K had some super cute volume going on!
For our anniversary HH sent me this! Baby K and I chowed down for days! We LOVED it! A perfect gift and afternoon snack.

We also hired a sitter and went out on a Murder Mystery Afloat cruise after a yummy dinner at Five Guys. We had a blast and I stayed up until 1 a.m. That doesn't happen very often. ;)
On vacation Baby K woke up from her nap as I was painting my toes and she crawled up next to me to have me paint hers. Cute, huh? I love her chunky little feet.

No comments: