katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's official... she is a little lady... stay tuned for her new pics

Okay, so I have been dying to get Little Bit's ears pierced since she was born. I asked her Dr. about it and she told me it was perfectly fine, but she needed to have her first set of shots first. Well, after asking many family members to go with me, and all of them telling me "no" they didn't want to see her cry, I found someone to go! Connie was the brave soul. Actually, when it came time I couldn't even stay!!!!!! I signed the consent form and then went out of the store to wait for the screams. Connie said she was so upset (Little Bit) that her screams were silent! I will take some more pics tomorrow morning and post them. I only have one from today and it isn't that great. Stay tuned. :) I know she will be glad she was so little when we had them done b/c I remember Mom and Dad taking me. BTW, did you know there isn't a "gun" anymore??? It is a little plastic device that holds the earring and it just needs to be pushed together to work. Crazy!

Our love to all!

No comments: