
Nana holding our Lovebug

I started this slipcover for her Boppy while I was pregnant, but she came before I expected her and just finished it yesterday. My first attempt at a zipper. Not quite professional, but it zips! She absolutely loves the fabric. She talks to the butterflies. I made a taggie for her out of it and she grabs the ribbons and pulls the butterflies in for a closer "talking to!"

This one is my favorite- so alert and happy!

She's got that tongue out to help her think- who does this look Mimi???

Very flirtatious!

There's that tongue again!

This is what I call her mischevious grin!

Now, obviously very puzzled.

Laughing at me... she must already know I am funny looking in the morning.

1 comment:
She is so expressive!! So precious! And, I saw your post earlier on having trouble. I haven't had any problems, so I don't know what the problem was. Hopefully, you aren't have it anymore.
Post a Comment