So the title seemed fitting today. Nothing fun here today. Little Bit and I woke up on the wrong sides of our beds apparently. She was so whiny this morning that I was wishing we could both just go back to bed and start the day over.
I decided that we would meet up with the playgroup (you know, change of scenery) and so we got dressed and left the house. As we pulled up I noticed we were the only people who showed up. We go back home and as I got out to get her out of the car I realized that I made a big boo boo giving her a bottle (only 4 oz., no harm done, right?) in her carseat. That little outing resulted in 30 min. to get out the door, 5 min. to drive there, 5 min. to drive back and a load of laundry, scrubbing the truck upholstery and wiping down all the crevices in the carseat and base. NICE GOING MOM! Didn't realize so much milk could escape in such a short time when your baby turns her bottle upside down! ;)
Well, I will get back at my laundry and hoping you all are having a better day!
Our love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yep, Mark hates when I do this, but I use to give her a bottle/sippy cut all the time in the car because it would quiet the screaming!! Now, I try to at least stick to juice/water combo - still kind of sticky. Oh well!
Post a Comment