Praise God, we have a doctor!
Apparently in Georgia you must submit your child and families profile to the doctor and let him/her deliberate over rather or not you will be an asset to his/her practice and if he/she would like your child as a patient.
I called a 2 offices this morning hoping to get her in for a visit today as we are having a couple "issues" but were told that if we had not been submitted to a doctor and approved that we could not see anyone. So, we submitted with a clinic and doctor and at 4 p.m. today got a call that the doctor would be glad to have "us" (don't know who the second patient is) as patients. ;)
I am so grateful for our old pediatrician in St. Augustine who graciously called back and gave us some advice to get through the weekend.
Crazy stuff! ;) We are VERY ready for the weekend with Daddy. I hope you all are looking forward to a good weekend too.
Wayfair Deals on Dorm Room Essentials
49 minutes ago

No comments:
Post a Comment