So, no pictures this time, but soon, I promise!
I went to the Dr. today. I am almost 12 weeks, I think 11 weeks and 4 days or something. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat and it was beating at 161!!!! Who still thinks a boy??? LOL That was pretty fast! I have been eating like it is my last meal at least 3 times a day, sometimes 4 because I am always starving and I have gained, wait for it..... drum roll please..... 1/2 a pound. LOL Yeah, so I thought it was like 4 pounds and it was 1/2 a pound. Don't ask me to make a prediction, that clearly shows you I have NO IDEA, even when I have the luxury of jumping on a scale and not having to guess.
So, speaking of guessing, I have had a dream we were having a boy and a dream we were having a girl, soooooo it's one of the two. You already knew that, didn't you??? I did schedule the appointment for the 20-week ultrasound and we will find out (if the baby is willing to reveal) what we are having on July 29th. My mother has already booked a flight and I am waiting to see if my mother-in-law will be able to make it. We thought they may enjoy sharing that moment with us and seeing their new-to-be grandchild in black and white. I know I am completely excited!!!
It is still very surreal to me. I can tell when I lift my shirt up that something is not the same, but by no means can anyone else. I have a picture on my fridge of a little head and a tail, but it is still not real to me. I am nauseas most mornings (sometimes all day, but the pills have helped) and exhausted 24/7, but I just chalk that up to having an almost 15 mos. old little toddler. My HH is marking the date on his calendar so that this pregnancy can become real to him too! I am so excited and feeling so blessed to be given a beautiful, cuddly little girl, an amazing husband and father and another miniature blessing on the way! Wow, that's too much!!! Lord, thank you!
On the home front, literally speaking, we had some good feedback from a showing this weekend which makes us feel like lowering the price was the right move and hopeful that we won't have to go much further. Thank you soooo much for all your prayers and support. We are so thankful for our prayer warriors out there.
Til we talk again, our love to all!
K
Preview: Top Drugstore Deals 8/2-8/8
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment