katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

To all my believing friends and family!

I don't usually worry about our home in Florida selling, but quite honestly it is overwhelming my thoughts right now. We really need to sell it. The market is getting soooo bad and even though the news and everything else says things are looking up, reality is, it is not! In saying that, thankfully HH and I sunk all our our equity into that home which is a saving grace because otherwise we would need to find a way to come up with alot of money just to justify dropping our price again. Instead we are just having to come to terms with losing all of our equity and trying to get enough to walk away without oweing (sp?) money to move on. I ask each and every one of the believers out there to please say a prayer for the Lord to bring us a buyer and that it would be enough to at least get us out from under the house note we have there and move on. We miss it there still, even though we like it here, and I just pray that the Lord will let us finally move on and that he would bless us with an offer high enough that we aren't scambling for money to be able to sell it to another family.

So, in summary, could you please pray something like this: Lord, I ask that you intervene in HH & K's home transaction in FL and bring them a buyer who offers enough for them to be able to sell their home for at least what they owe on it.

I reallllllly appreciate it! Thank you in advance for your petitions to our Savior on our behalf. Our family has been believing God in this area and we will continue to knowing that he has a plan for our lives and that we are to be faithful in our call.

Thank you!
K

No comments: