We took a trip to Birmingham recently for the Alabama vs. Virgina Tech game. GREAT GAME!!! ROLLLLLLLL TIDE! I thought I was going to go into labor at the Georgia Dome because I couldn't sit down or even stand still. I was jumping and yelling and rooting on the Tide! We had a blast and were so thankful that Nanny was willing to keep our munchkin and let us go. We are hoping to make it to a couple more games before Little Man gets here.
She loves all of Nanny's animals!

I just loved this picture, she is concentrating in her pigtails and the cat is actually wanting to play with her! (to see it upclose, just click on it!)
I wish I had gotten to the camera just moments before because she was helping her Papa pick up these ball things in their yard and put them in a bucket. She was quite the little helper. Very determined and hard working. I think she may have a summer job one day! ;)

My sis-in-law wanted us to get the kiddos together at "Old McDonalds" as her girls call it, so Nanny and I took Baby K. Our sweet neice A (actually 4 of them are "A's"!) helped Baby K climb up the big play contraption. Only bad part was she had to be rescued by Aunt Yvonne! There was no way I was fitting through those holes prego and I am SOOO thankful she was willing to go rescue my child because she was not coming down that slide on her own free will. Unfortunately the other two cousins were busy, but we got to love on them some too.

These pictures are the classic "monkey see, monkey do" game we play all day. She sees someone else do something and has to try it herself. She actually saw her partner in crime lay on the slide (below) and this (above) was her trying to do it too. Too bad she tried to lay on the stairs. HAD to be uncomfortable, but she did it!


From these pics it doesn't look like they were enjoying themselves, but they really did! They were hugging and loving on each other and playing so well together! We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment