katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails...

Yes, that's what little boys are made of! I have been thinking so much of our little man lately. Maybe because I carry him with me 24/7 and he likes to karate kick (but in a sweet way!) or maybe because I am scared out of my mind what it will be like with 2 or MAYBE because I am getting excited to hold him and see him and get to know him! Okay, I think it may be a combination of all three if the truth was told.

I got pre-registered at the hospital yesterday, signed up for a tour on November 8th and tasted the cafeteria food. It was super yummy! I had some fried chicken, brocolli, butter beans and a roll. Baby K approved too!

A while back I was having dreams that I was pregnant with more than one, but not multiples per say, but conceived while I was already pregnant. Well, I will have you know there is a lady pregnant like that. I didn't think it was possible and thought it was just anxiety or feelings of overwhelmedness (is that a word) with going from one to two. Check this out!
Pregnant Woman Gets Pregnant If it doesn't pop up, look up "expecting two, but not twins" OR "pregnant woman gets pregnant" Now, in my dreams, I was having like 6 at a time or something crazy, but still, it is bizarre that this can happen.

Wow, I have been shopping! Lately, I have had an incredible nesting instinct and have been buying little man clothes because I think he is gonna come out cold. No, really, just because I have a bunch of pink and don't want him to feel de-masculated (is that a word??) by his mother dressing him like a girl! Our spare bedroom bed has turned into his closet. It is organized by age and I really need to box them up so that we can have guests in the future because otherwise, I just keep adding to it. :)

So, back to my baby boy. I hear there is no love like the love of a mother and son. That makes me happy because for so long I have been terrified because I don't have a clue what to do with little boys. Baby K likes dolls, but thankfully, she equally likes trucks and cars. I think she had a clue that we were having a boy and has started practicing with boy toys. Who knows, she may trade in her hairbows for a seat along side her brother and become a tom boy. I will be happy either way (but will still try to sneak the bows on when she's not looking!).

I can't believe that it is only 78 or less days away. Okay, I know the counter says 81, but I will have him by the Friday before my due date or will be induced that Thursday or Friday. I really hope that if he doesn't come early that he can be born on his daddy's birthday. How special would that be? I mean other than the fact that HH will have to spend his birthday this year in the labor and delivery ward. It's all in the name of love for your son, right?

Alright, gonna get off and post another of pics! Stay tuned.

No comments: