katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Life is Good farm...

Today Baby K and I went with a group of great ladies and their kiddos to the Life is Good farm in Ellabell. They had goats, chickens, turkeys and pigs as well as Baby K's favorite.... DOGS! Here are just a few pics of the farm and a couple others from the last few weeks. We are sorry for not updating more often. Let's see, between me, Baby K and HH not feeling well, trips to the doc for Little Man and just keeping up with life, I just can't seem to find the time. You know what that means??? I am certain my time will be even less occupied with blogging in 22 days, for good reason, of course! Miss and love you all!






Helping Daddy pick out his new glasses...
Trying to sweet talk me into getting this for her
Silly girl! She likes Daddy's hat.

No comments: