katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweet Pea Tea

I never posted about a shower that 4 really sweet friends threw for Little Man and I a couple of weeks ago. It was soooo much fun!
I don't usually post names, but I had to show off this sign that Liz made!
Gym socks... for newborns? I guess I need to get a membership at the Y. How cute!
My long lost relative...
The sweet hostesses enjoying all their hard work!
Everything was delicious!

Nikki's ideas came together so beautifully!
What a gorgeous setting...
Keri made us a yummy cake that was sooo adorable!
Guest favors (teabag and spoon)
There are real sweet peas in the candle displays.
How funny!
Thank you so much to all involved! I feel so blessed to have so many sweet friends in such a short time. I really appreciate all of you so much!

1 comment:

Shea said...

What a beautiful shower!! Looks like something out of a magazine. You look cute, too! Can't believe he'll be here pretty soon!