katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cause I'm Gonna Miss This

Okay, so why so many videos? Well, I have a strong feeling that I am gonna miss this! These days are so precious and my babies are my life and they are growing soooo quickly. I want to be able to look back at more than pictures. I want to see their expressions with their words and their interactions with each other. So please forgive me for so many videos. These moments are so important to us and I want to be sure they are preserved.
Kinsley got her birthday present from her Nanny and realized when I opened the box that it was all for her and I actually got it on video. (please excuse the nose picking, we are working on it! ;)

Our little guy talks ALL THE TIME!!!

I love this little guy so much. He lights up my world when he smiles the smile he only gives me. He has me wrapped. :)
This smile is the one he saves for momma.




This pic is blurry because the flash was off on my camera. It would have been a great one! Ugh!


Just thought I would show you all how much Kinsley loves hairbows! She wanted every bow I made for her today on at the same time. ;)



No comments: