So, just when I feel like no one looks at our blog anymore because of facebook, I hear the kindest words. I had someone tell me this week that they just love that I take the time to do this because they feel as they are closer to us and our kids because they get to see what we are up to and see them grow up. It is hard for me to justify posting things in more than one place, but I am more than happy to do it if it means that my family can bring a smile to someone's face at the end of a long day. I am thankful for the blessings of family and friends that I have been given and wish that I could make all of you smile as much as you make me smile! Happy Saturday everyone and thank you to that certain someone (you know who you are!!) who shared with me how much they appreciate our blog!! Thank you for checking up on us!!
2 comments:
I read your blog! I love seeing pictures, too! I feel like I can get to know Ruddick even though I haven't met him yet! That will soon change when y'all move though! ;)
I read it too! Even though I follow you on FB as well ;-)
Post a Comment