Praise God she is sleeping! She has gone 5 nights pretty much sleeping from 7ish to 7ish with wanting nothing more than her paci one time a night. Last night she slept (without waking for paci) from 8 to 6:15. I am one happy, rested mom today. A little over a week ago I was waking up with her about 8 times a night (approx. every 1 1/2 hours). I was crying at the drop of a hat from sheer exhaustion and decided it was okay to let her cry a little more at a time each night until she wore herself out. We did 3 nights of 10 min. at a time and 1 night of 15 min. and she decided sleeping was better than crying. :)
These are Little Bits favorite new toys. She is ready to sit and stand but still needs some assistance.
In her Bumbo
Talking to her farm animals
She was actually playing with Mr. Pooh Bear

No comments:
Post a Comment