katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yes, just some more pics :)

So, I never write much, but I thought I would post some new pics from the last few days. We were all dressed up for church on Sunday and she was cooperating, so we took a few pics... here they are.

My Mom and Brother are in town this week. They could not wait for her to wake up this morning to play. My Bro is completely in love. He loves babies so much. She likes him alot too!!! Well, gotta run, she is waking up. Much love to all!!!



This is her favorite toy!!! It sings farm songs and she talks to it.












1 comment:

Shea said...

Love all the new pictures! And, by the way, you look phenomenal! I wish I was back to normal after only 2 months like you! Well, Kinsley's a doll baby. Look forward to when I can see her in person!