katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Women of Faith- one word AMAZING!

Okay, this past weekend my sweet husband kept our bundle of joy Friday night and all day Saturday so I could attend Women of Faith locally. I am SO thankful to have been able to be there. It was my second year and I urge EVERY WOMAN in the world to experience this as often as possible! It will convict you while rejuvenating you and make you cry while you laugh out loud. It is always the good WITH the bad!

I did however miss Anita Renfroe so much this year. SOOOO.... I am posting some of her clips b/c I had to go watch them to get my dose of her!

Also, props to Nicole C. Mullen and her kids! They were so amazing. I know the Lord was glorified by her ministry! I was truly blessed - hence the song change! :)

My love to all... enjoy!



In response to the Mom song... the Dad song...





Another cute clip:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2ldfIBDFBM

Don't know what Women of Faith is... check out the video clips and PLEASE try to attend one near you!!!

http://www.womenoffaith.com/conferences/videos/08default.asp

No comments: