katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I know... it has been 3 days since I posted. LOL Here you go... :)

Mom, what do you mean it isn't time for my nap to be over...
I am obviously awake!
How about I smile... will that get me out of my bed?
A bigger smile? That will work?
No really Mom, they are called fancy pants.
See!
This is her favorite bear right now, the hoodie folds down and she slobbers all over his head.
It is true love, I am sure.
Okay, so these are 6 mos. jammies. They are too short for her, but swallow her around the middle. I am going to get some 9 mos. or 1 yr. jammies and alter them as soon as I get out of the house and get to Carters. Ugh! I can't believe we went right past our 6 mos. pants.
This is her first taste of anything other than rice and milk... sweet potatoes, yummy!
These pictures were from our playdate with Carrie and Jayden. We had a great time! Come back soon, please! :)



No comments: