katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, July 28, 2008

She rolls both ways!

I woke up this morning to see that our little one rolled from her back to her tummy and she was sleeping peacefully on her tummy until 7:45 this a.m. I cannot wait to see her do it... it will probably be a while before I get to see it as she always seems to do new things when I am not looking. :)

On another note, did your babies really like the cereal?? I fed her cereal for 3 days and she wanted nothing to do with it. (mind you, it is in EVERY bottle so she does get alot of it each day) She liked the food with taste though, so I have resorted to mixing a little cereal with her food and she seems to tolerate it. I read though that she should have cereal once a day and food once a day. Did anyone else have a similar experience?

Here are a couple pics from the weekend. She was giggling and loving on her bunny. It was so funny.










2 comments:

Laura Mielke said...

Kara! What a beautiful baby you! Thank you so much for your comments and prayers. I will also be praying for you. I believe that every mother deserves to be at home with her babies and that our awesome God can pave the way!

Shea said...

Hey, I actually know of a couple people who skipped the cereal all together, so I would think she's fine with whatever she is getting down.