Well Hello everyone!!! We are back and in the full swing of things now. I really need to be vacuumming, dusting and cleaning some bathrooms, but for now I will blog. We arrived safely home to Daddy and our lovely ladies, Pumpkin and Skeeter on Tuesday night. I had no idea how much I missed my hubby until I got home and realized we hadn't had a "real" conversation in two weeks. It was so nice to just veg out on the couch and chat over pancakes and eggs.
With many pictures to share, you may or may not get to see all of them (depending on if you have time to go thru them all) but we had a really good time. Little Bit loves the swimming pool and is trying to sit up. She met many new people and smiled at everyone. I think I have the happiest baby in the world. She wakes up grinning from ear to ear. I am a very lucky woman!!!
Practicing sitting up...

Justin making her laugh...

Connie loving life...

That swimming wore her out. When you would take her out of the float and put her in the water on her belly, she would kick and flap her arms and talk to you! She loves the water.

Granny even joined us...

Laughing at us. We were being very silly.

Little Bit and her Great Grandpa

Grammy and Great Grandpa- sorry for the quality of the pic.

Grammy and Little Bit

Me and my baby girl.

Just laughing with my cousin Dawson

Did you know the Bumbo can be a hat?
No comments:
Post a Comment