katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A few pics from the last week

So, I have started attempting to get her to eat food that is not in a jar. I have been steaming and mashing up veggies but she will have nothing to do with them. As I have continued to try I have learned something... if she can get dirty while doing it, she will eat them! She tries to get some into her mouth but really just licks her fingers, so I, using my own fingers, have to feed her. She will not take the food from her spoon unless it is from a jar. HOW BIZARRE! At least she is eating it, huh?

Showing off the quilt her Mimi made her for "Baby's First Christmas." It has her name, birth date, weight, height and time on it and on the back it says Baby's First Christmas, Love, Mimi. Thank you Mimi! (click on the picture below and it will come up big and you can really see how adorable it is and can actually read the writing on it!)
As you can see below, we have had some quite warm weather! She was running around in a diaper alone last week. Here she has on a little summer dress because it was 78 degrees outside.

Enjoying her snack...
"Mom, is this how you want me to pose?" LOL Love the puzzled look on her face.

No comments: