I found that the quality of the slideshows was extremly poor so I have attached most of them.
Fun and games
Aunt Jean and Uncle Donald in the kitchen... they camp out here
Momma!
Darlene and Emily
Uncle Howard
Emily
Nana feeding Little Bit
Asleep at the airport
Seeing the Christmas decorations for the first time
Dad, let me help Momma decorate
Pushing Sienna around the house.... or should I say attempting
playing with Nana...
making a daddy face
Aunt Gaggy with baby
Posing in her cute outfit from Mimi
Mommy pushing Little Bit around on the train... she LOVES it!
all bundled up to head out with Nana
She loves her Uncle Aaron
I love this new face
Icecream smile
Trying to chew on the table... big no, no!
Uh, oh, I just got in trouble.
LOVES the ribbon from her early Christmas gifts
cheesin'

No comments:
Post a Comment