It was also a day of firsts for us. I have posted many pics and videos for you to see! She walked more than 3 steps... 6 to be exact... at a time, has started dancing consistently when she hears music and has turned into such a climber that she will climb and stand up on her chair to reach things. Watch out mom is right! She can get into EVERYTHING!
I am sooo incredibly thankful that God gave us a little girl. She is such a blessing and makes us laugh each day. It is so fun seeing the world through her little eyes. She got her first baby doll around Christmas and I have been rocking it and loving on it and kissing it and when we got home on Sunday night she started kissing it too. She will kiss it and give it back to me and I will kiss it and she will want it back and we just repeat until she is done and moving on to something else.
Also, I was so excited yesterday when she started walking because I was on the phone with daddy and after her third step I started counting. (She has been taking 2 or 3 steps for a couple weeks, but would get wobbly. :) Well, when I got to 6 he asked me what I was counting and when I told him her steps it was even more exciting because he was on his way home and got to see them for himself. She was so glad to show daddy her dancing and walking that we even got it on video for you. Yeah!
We had a great time in Birmingham at Christmas. Thank you to all of our family for always making us so welcome. I will post pics as soon as I get some. I have just a couple on my camera but am requesting that my sis-in-laws and bro-in-laws email me some because I didn't get any of me, daddy and little bit! Ugh! Anyways, will post those soon.
Love and miss you all!
Reaching for the Boudreauxs!

2 comments:
Looks like she got jealous of all her cousins moving around her and wanted to try it out! ;) Cute videos! Good to see y'all! I would send you pictures but they are so random. Not any good ones. Hopefully, Eric took some.
Got here fron Bring The Rain site....I just wanted to drop in and tell you that I hve prayed over your friend and will continue to pray as God brings him to memory...What an honor to pray for fellow believers in times of need.
Please get to my blog and fill me in on any new details of his struggle. Please tell his wife, your friend, that others are standing in the gap for her.
I will pray that God brings her to my mind often!
Joy for your Monday.
DeeDee
Post a Comment