I am going to let myself believe that we have been jinxed. LOL My daughter is having trouble (my version) keeping her bows in her hair now. She is pulling them out. Oh well, at least I had 9 1/2 mos. of bows. This news comes 2 days after I made her this wall hanging to organize all her bows. Go figure! We will keep perservering though. She will come around again, some how! :)
Monday, January 5, 2009
What's been going on around here...
Okay, so let me start here:
I am going to let myself believe that we have been jinxed. LOL My daughter is having trouble (my version) keeping her bows in her hair now. She is pulling them out. Oh well, at least I had 9 1/2 mos. of bows. This news comes 2 days after I made her this wall hanging to organize all her bows. Go figure! We will keep perservering though. She will come around again, some how! :)
I love this outfit and am in mourning that is is getting too small. Just thought we would have one more pic in it! Oh yeah, and this is my absolutely favorite bow... what could be better than pink with pink polka dots??
Daddy and Little Bit, she was a tad bit sleepy.
All smiles!
This was at Jason and Lizzie's wedding. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Small!
On the way home from church... she had been up for 6 hours and I was trying to keep her up for 20 more min. until we got home. Didn't happen. I was tickling her, singing to her and shaking a rattle to keep her awake. She passed out anyway! She did go back to sleep when we got home though... bonus!
This is my diversion... she goes into the pantry and gets out all the sweet n low packets when I need to get some stuff done in the kitchen.
I am going to let myself believe that we have been jinxed. LOL My daughter is having trouble (my version) keeping her bows in her hair now. She is pulling them out. Oh well, at least I had 9 1/2 mos. of bows. This news comes 2 days after I made her this wall hanging to organize all her bows. Go figure! We will keep perservering though. She will come around again, some how! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment