katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A couple more things.

We are gearing up for LM's birthday. I just ordered her gift. What do ya think?? I can't wait. It was a tie between doll furniture... you know, the crib, stroller and high chair set or this.... I may need to order extra balls, but will see after it gets in. Now, if I can only wait until her birthday to open it. I wanna play too!!!!

Another thing, because I know you all notice... yes, we stay in our jammies MANY days! That is why 75% of our pics are of LM in her jammies. It is always so cold and her jammies are so warm, soooo unless we are ambitious (or have somewhere to go) we stay in our "uniforms." :)


Well, gonna run!


Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just put your blog on my favorites link on AOL because I always forget to check it. Kinsley's going to LOVE her birthday gift! Emma's going to want to come over even more now! :)