katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Weekends are great!

Daddy/Hubby was sick this weekend, so LM and I were on our own Saturday. Sunday he woke and up wanted to stay home and rest so I went to church and he kept LM.

On another note, we are trying to wean her off of the bottle before our trip (and will be making the transition to milk in the next couple of weeks) and we had a very successful weekend. She only had 2 bottles all weekend and the rest of the time she drank her formula from a sippy cup. Yeah!!!!!! I actually found some sippy cups at Walgreens that look almost identical to the Nuby cups, but don't leak!

We (I) caved and broke out her birthday present! Since she and will be gone on her birthday I figured, why not? The whole family attempted to get in... not so successful. ;)



If this video doesn't work when you try it, try back later... I published post before it was done processing.

Baby K's First Groove

No comments: