LM is almost 11 mos. old! How time flies. :( I absolutely love this age though and can't imagine it being any better. She is so funny. She spends most of her day making me laugh with her straight lipped smiles and giggles. Her favorite toy (she actually has many) is her book with all the little buttons that play music. She will start the music and try to hurry to another toy and have time to play, but when she realizes the music is going to stop, she hurries back, starts it again and runs back across the room to play again. Repeat this for about 30 min. and it is as if you were in our house before bed tonight. It was so cute. Oh yeah, her dancing has advanced! She now bends her knees and bounces while she rocks back and forth. Too fun!
She has started taking one nap a day and it is about 2 hours, instead of 2 naps only 45 min. to 1 hour each, and she is SOOO much happier. I think she wasn't getting enough sleep and waking too early. She is waking up and playing instead of waking up and crying for me.
We had some guests this morning and the girls played and played and played while I got to chat with a friend. It is so fun to get together and see our kids play so well together. LM follows her friend around the house and watches some and plays some, but usually just tries to keep up. At one point, they were both in the princess tent in her room playing.
Bible study is starting tonight at 8 and I am SOO excited. Dinner is on the stove and I am about to run and eat and open my book before everyone arrives. I hope you all had a great day. I know LM and I did! Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah!!!!
Love ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment