Last weekend (Feb. 21st and 22nd) we worked very diligently at sippy cup only for Baby K. Well, I am proud to say that I packed up the bottles on Saturday and they are in the closet for any children the Lord may give us in the future. Yeah!!!! We are going to Texas for 16 days and I don't have to pack a bottle. Can you say "excited"? Well, that would not even start to describe the feeling a sippy cup has brought this momma. I guess because her bottle was 5 pieces I was ready for simplicity.
That brings me to the sad part.... my baby is growing up! She is becoming more and more of a big girl everyday. It is bittersweet.
Since I am leaving for a while, I will probably not be posting much. SOOOOO.... see ya here when I return.
Preview: Top Drugstore Deals 8/2-8/8
10 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment