My handsome hubby came home from work early yesterday (meaning he got here at 6:30... left work at 5:40 LOL). He was so excited to see Baby K's new trick. Yesterday morning I got up to put our dinner in the slow cooker and heard Baby K making her "I'm having so much fun" noises and looked up in time to see her climb up the back of her slide and slide down ON HER OWN!!! I have been trying to show her how for weeks and she was, to say the least, uninterested. She would try to climb up the front part instead. Well, she just got it... in her own time, of course.
When HH (Handsome Hubby) got home she performed over and over for him and then she clapped after each time sliding down. I wish I would have gotten those times on video, but my memory card was acting up. SO, I reformatted it this a.m. and took a quick video of her new trick... little distracted because she was watching Barney at the same time. She still LOVES Barney. I have to admit that because he makes her so happy he makes me happy too! HH told me I really needed to post a video of it, so for you baby, here it is!!!
(If it doesn't work, try back later... I posted it before youtube was done "processing" it.)
Preview: Top Drugstore Deals 8/2-8/8
10 hours ago

2 comments:
That was so cute. It is amazing every time they learn somthing new. I can't wait for Tyce to get to do fun things like slides! We are working on sitting without falling over right now.
PS. Happy Early Birthday... it is coming up, right?
So cute! It's amazing how much she has changed in just a few months! She needs to teach Savannah how to nod yes - she just loves saying no!
Post a Comment