So, I have had a killer headache since last Wednesday and am finally about to burst. I need my husband to come home right now! Please honey, come home and take care of our child so I can go die somewhere a slow and painful death. LOL
No, really, days like today need a husband that is home at 5:30 instead of 7:00 or 8:00! Actually, LM has been fussy for the last three days, and by fussy I mean she walks around hollering at me all day. I have tried standing on my head and it doesn't impress her anymore. Any words of advice? :) Does every mom have these days/weeks, or it is just me? I am feeling alone in this uphill battle right now. I end my day so frustrated lately (am sure this whole headache for a week has nothing to do with it?!) and just am waiting for it to let up a bit. Well, gonna run, had to vent for a moment. Back at it!
Kroger Weekly Ad: 9/9-9/15
4 days ago

2 comments:
You are coming to see me in a couple of week and Mimi can set that baby straight. Not really set her straight, but give you a much needed break!! Hang in there.
Oh we all have those days!! I'm glad the weekend is here for ya!
Post a Comment