katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

So, it's not always about the babies...

Before our date

Last night HH and I had the pleasure of going out without the babies to eat at The Melting Pot. First of all, YUM!! Second of all, RELAXING!! HH and I sat down in the booth and as soon as we started talking I realized that it has been forever since we had an adult conversation that didn't revolve around our babies. Sad, I know, but it isn't often that we aren't both exhausted and handing the babies off to go get sleep or fix dinner or take a shower. HH has been so good about splitting the nights with me so that we both get enough sleep to do our "jobs" during the day and not be so tired that we are passing out by 8 a.m. It was so nice to be able to get away for a couple hours and remember that we are a couple and not just Mommy and Daddy. Oh, and the best part for last... when we got home I got to go to sleep all night in my own bed (I have been sleeping in a bed in the babies room). Thank you Nana and Mimi! We really appreciate you both!!!!

No comments: