katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Monday, August 25, 2008

We're Moving!

Hello to all of our readers. Most of you have already heard, but for those of you who haven't, we are moving to the Savannah, GA area. My husband has taken a job on Fort Stewart with a civil construction company. We are excited, nervous and very busy with all the details. That is why I didn't blog last week. Sorry!!! :) I have 2 movers lined up to come and give us estimates today and 2 more for tomorrow and we have so many other things going on related to the move that our heads are spinning.

But, in the midst of all of that, our little girl is continuing to get so big. We are in awe everyday at how much she is changing and understanding and just becoming a little girl instead of our baby. I wish I could freeze time for a while and just enjoy this age before the next new milestone comes along. Since I can't, I will continue to tell her how big she is getting everyday with a smile on my face and giggle with her at her new found mobility (scooting and pushing off) and ability to laugh out loud with me.

Here are a couple of videos from this past week:



Last night trying to get some leg action going



Her famous squeal!



Such a cute smile for Daddy.



Trying to figure out this leg moving thing.

No comments: