Wanted to blog about our weekend. I love being a mom so much. It is the best job in the world and I am so thankful that it is my full-time job right now. My heart goes out to working mothers because as much as I miss the sense of accomplishment of a "job well done" I have a job well done each day... or at least to the best of my ability and it is in the form of a sweet baby girl that I would wouldn't trade for anything. She is so precious and I am so glad that the Lord entrusted me with this huge blessing. I couldn't ask for a more perfect child. (But I may ask for more perfect children, meaning more than one! LOL)
Anyway, yesterday morning I got up at 6:15, got dressed and woke Little Bit up at 6:45 fed her dressed her and we were out the door at 7:15 a.m. to go garage saleing (sp?). We had such a good time together. She is getting so big and we found so much good stuff for so cheap. It was a wonderful day. Then, we braved Walmart and Marshalls together- just the two of us and had a fun mother-daughter day. She can sit up in the shopping cart now so it is so much easier because used to she hated her car seat so much that she would scream the whole time she was in it and I couldn't carry her, push the cart and shop at the same time. So this is a huge blessing and is such a fun age. She is wanting to crawl, but gets up on her arms and can't figure out how to get on her knees, so she just wiggles on her belly. It is the funniest thing. She even makes noise while she does it. I can't help but giggle with her.
Here are two pics of all our loot from a garage sale yesterday... I only spent $25.00 on all this stuff... amazing!
Leapfrog Purple worm- 19.99
Peek a boo Sesame street toy 15.99
Tickle me Big Bird ?? 15.99 (discontinued)
Squishy crackly chew book ?? 5.99
Karaoke by Fisher Price 19.99
Cell phone 5.99
Smart vtech butterfly 14.99
vtech Phonics radio 15.99
Crab 3.50 (part of a set)
Manhattan toy winkle (ball with all the loops on it) 13.99 (can you believe that?? crazy)
Spin top 13.99
Move and Crawl Ball 12.99
Rhyme and Discover book 12.99
Pull and Play phone 16.99
Disney Lights Phone 19.99
Snack Traps 3.99 x 2 = 7.98
Basket 19.99
Ice trays .50
Water bottle with insulator 2.50?
Total Value= $240.00 for $25.00!!!!!
It think that was a great deal! :) Little Bit was pretty stoked too!
P.S. Last weekend we went garage saleing too and we bought:
Turtle that retails for 36.99 for $8
Sassy crib mirror that retails for 13.99 for $2
Aquarium crib toy that retails for 99.99 for $5
Total value: $150.97 for $15.00
That means last weekend and this weekend combined I only paid 10% or less of the value of each toy! CRAZY!!!! I am going to have one spoiled baby at this rate!
Other pics from the weekend:

No comments:
Post a Comment