So, we went to the Dr. again on Tuesday for shots.... not fun! :)
She had a really good time until they poked her and poked her again! She let us all know how much she did not appreciate her time spent at the doctor. She did very well though and had no reactions. Here are her new stats:
Height 26 inches- 90th percentile (same)
Weight 15 lbs., 13 oz.- 75th percentile (up from 45th last month)
Head 42 cm. - 50th percentile (same as last month but up from 5th percentile at birth.)
Her reflux is getting better and we are almost out of medicine, so we may try a couple of days without it when this prescription runs out to see if it is still really bad or if she can stay off meds.
Last but not least, she is learning to get around on her own. For the last week or so she has been moving backwards, but I had not witnessed it, only knew she was not where I put her when I walked away. So, last night my friend Anna was so gracious to watch her while we went to dinner and a movie and right before we left, we saw it! She gets up on her arms like she wants to crawl, but then just pushes backward. She did it 3 times in a row and then when I pulled out the video camera, she only did it one more time! She knew how much I wanted it on video and was teasing me. :)
Have a wonderful rest of your week!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting she's starting to move! Get ready!! And, I have to say I always think she looks more like you, but in those chair pictures, I definitely see some Vince.
Post a Comment