Well, we did alot of packing this weekend. I packed all of yesterday and my hubby packed all day today. He didn't leave tonight until about 7 p.m. to head back to work.
The sad news is that our little one is terrified right now. She is extra fussy and just "out of sorts." Even her favorite toys are making her cry. It seems to be a noise issue. It started with the packing tape dispenser. Everytime I would use it she would just freeze up and then cry really big tears and put her arms up in the air for me to come and rescue her. So, I quit trying to pack with her around. Well, today when Daddy was packing, she would freeze up wherever she was when she heard it. It could be through two closed doors or with the bath water running and she would get scared. Then I took her downstairs for some before-bed play-time and two of her noise making toys made her cry. She plays with these two toys every day. :( I am sure the fact that our house is filled with boxes and Daddy leaves every week doesn't help. Soon enough we will be back together as a family. Praise God for that!!!
Kroger Weekly Ad: 9/9-9/15
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment