Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Lots of pics of our last week in transition
"Did I do that?" Enjoying my first teething biscuit I took about 300 pictures and this is the only one she smiled in... a really nice lady came up and started talking to her. :) She was happiest standing up eating and waving the hay around. It was so cute. She has started the ma ma and na na sounds and she would babble to the hay and wave it in the air and then try and eat it. I would take it away and she would bend down and pick up another and start the process all over. She has started tucking her bottom lip when she talks. I finally caught it on camera. My precious little lady. Bathtime fun!!!! Her favorite time of day! Anticipation... she leans on the side of the tub and talks to the water while it is running. She gets on her tippy toes and looks over the side. She just says, "ba ba ba na na na..." It is so cute!!! These are her new favorite toys. more bath fun. Look at her eyes in that pics... I love it! Could not believe I caught the droplets mid-air. This is what our new place looks like. LOL Will send better pics next week. I promise!!!! Just Daddy and me!!!
Great photos! Can't wait to see more of your new place. The pumpkin patch looks like it was fun-glad you got at least one photo with a smile:) Aren't you glad I finally updated my blog!
Those pictures are absolutely adorable. You have definitely caught her spirit and personality in the pictures. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the contest. BTW: I love the picture of the three of you at the top of your blog. Very beautiful.
4 comments:
Such cute pictures! She is so expressive! And, I LOVE that outift at the pumpkin patch! Too cute!
Great photos! Can't wait to see more of your new place. The pumpkin patch looks like it was fun-glad you got at least one photo with a smile:) Aren't you glad I finally updated my blog!
Those pictures are absolutely adorable. You have definitely caught her spirit and personality in the pictures. Thanks for visiting my blog and entering the contest. BTW: I love the picture of the three of you at the top of your blog. Very beautiful.
What great photos! And I can't wait to see the after with with the house.
Post a Comment