A recap of our week:
It's Friday and I just got home from taking Little Bit to the doctor and running some errands while I waited for her prescription to be ready. (P.S. Did you know Publix has a list of free oral antibiotics? Got hers for free today!!)
Okay, so in saying that, I guess I should let you all know that she has a sinus infection. Nothing to be alarmed about, but this is the 3rd cold/runny nose/coughing spell that she has had since she was born... first one was at 3 mos, so pretty much one a month. I am really hoping that it is just a fluke and that she doesn't get my allergies! I was on shots for 4 years as a child and it is not a fun experience and it will break my heart if I have to watch her endure the allergy test one day, so please if you think of it, join me in praying for no allergies (and no diabetes) if it crosses your mind. I did get her a humidifier today so that we can keep her comfortable at night. That is when she is most frustrated because she can't breathe with her paci in her mouth and a runny nose. Overall though I have to say that she is an excellent sick baby! She is so happy with only small fussy spouts here and there. In fact, we were in line at Publix and she was dancing to the music and laughing at another patron. You would never know she was sick if you didn't get close enough to see her runny nose. PRAISE GOD!!
So, we are really hoping we get to see Hubby/Daddy today. He was unsure he would be able to get off work tomorrow, but we are crossing our fingers and hoping for the best. We really treasure the couple of days (or should I say day and a half) with him lately. My heart goes out to those families who have to live like this for long periods of time. Thankfully ours is very temporary.
Wishing everyone a safe and fun weekend. Talk to you all soon!
Love,
K
Kroger Weekly Ad: 9/9-9/15
4 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment