katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We are all safe and sound

Well, we have internet again. After over a week of "offlining it" I am back online!! Yeah!!!

I have taken many pics of our transition this past week and will share them very soon, but for now just have a moment to let you know we are all doing phenomenal and are thankful for your prayers during our transition. May God bless you!!!

BTW, I took Little Bit to the Pumpkin Patch today and can't wait to post those pictures. She is now standing on her own (briefly- about a minute max) and is able to get from one object to another by reaching something and once she has some stability she can take a couple steps towards it. She had her first "puffs" (cereal type snack) and teething biscuits this week. VERY MESSY!!!! No one told me I needed to strip down myself when I fed her these. I thought only she needed to be in her diaper. LOL Will have to post pictures of my clothes after Tornado Little Bit got me with the teething biscuit! Love you all!

No comments: