katiesharpphotography.com

Psalm 106:1

Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.

Friday, August 8, 2008

Fabulous Friday!

Good morning to all our readers.

Here is a picture of a pudding box. Yes, I know, you all know what a pudding box looks like. Heck, you probably know what it says too, huh? Well, after 3 years of marriage, this is how my husband proves me wrong. Look closely.

On Wednesday we celebrated our Anniversary and I decided I wanted to make pudding for dessert. As I stood there for 30 min. stirring the pudding, I was informed by my hubby that I would be unable to eat the pudding until it had been refrigerated and was cold. COLD PUDDING?? NO WAY. I eat mine hot! "Hot?" he said. "No, you can't eat pudding hot, it has to be cold." So I showed him the box. He took out the scissors and cut the word "warm" off. Anything to be right? LOL Good times.

I told him to leave the box out because it would definitely be blogged this week!
____________________________________________________________

On another note, Little Bit is getting so big. I took a picture in the shirt her Mimi bought her. Look closely. It says "Williams Creations" and has a cute "washing instruction." It looked so big in her closet but barely went around her tummy.


HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE!

1 comment:

Shea said...

Happy anniversary! And, I had no idea you could eat pudding warm. Interesting.