Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
Monday, August 4, 2008
Went and took some pics at Stephanie's today...
Hello! So I really wanted to go and have family pics made when Little Bit started sitting up, but I don't feel like right now is the right time. SOOOOO I decided to get her out of the house early this a.m. and go to my friend Steph's house and take some pics myself before it got too hot. We had about 15 min. in the right light and before it got scorching hot. The pics are actually in reverse, so the first one posted was the last taken. She ended up in my shadow. :( We had a good time at Steph's and finished the morning with a cup of Mrs. Donna's coffee. Thank you Steph and Mrs. Donna!
This one (above) was my favorite!!!
She grins so big every time she sees her praying bear. She is mystified that it talks to her.
This was the first pic taken.... I barely had the camera out and sat the bear in front of her. She grinned so big I wish I had been in front of her, but wasn't prepared! I guess that is why someone else usually takes the pics and the parents make the babies laugh. Not enough hands or time!
2 comments:
Great pictures. She is such a happy little girl.
Sweet pictures! She is so smiley -I love it! And, she is sitting up so good!
Post a Comment