Please leave me a comment and let me know! Tell me something I do not know about you. (That you don't mind having others read. :)
Please, play along! I am just trying to see how many of our friends and family use this site to keep up with us.
Love you all!
P.S. In order to leave a comment, just click on the word "comment" below.
Kroger Weekly Ad: 9/9-9/15
4 days ago

5 comments:
I love you guys! I love your blog! It is a way I can keep up with the daily change in Kinsley. It was great talking with you today and again we love you all.
Love
Gates Family
Yes, I read your blog....something you don't know about me. I was a cheerleader in High School and graduated from Moultrie High School in 1977. Even though I see you often I still like to read your thoughts. We love you!
Didn't see the camera post - so my answers for that are A and C. As for something you don't know about me...I was a cheerleader in high school (yeah, I copied the girl above me, couldn't think of anything else - lol).
To go along with the high school theme, I was in the marching band (9th grade only!)-don't tell anyone!
We love reading your blog and keeping up with Little Bit! -Carrie
You know I read this, not every day, but at least once a week. As I pulled it up today my co-worker looked over & noticed how much detail you have on the blog. First let me say it's a 20 something guy, so when he was impressed, I think that is really saying something. haha
xoxo
Love, Carolyn
Post a Comment